We are always improving our airport to make it better each day. Below are some of our future plans that are already in motion, as well as some that are still on the horizon. Check back frequently so you always have a good handle on what is going on around the arport!
Download the PDF of our Plan of Development.
Areas of Work Include:
- Northwest parcels – development to land including preparation for infrastructure. Time frame 3-5 years
- Southwest parcels – proposed area dedicated to base and service of helicopters
On the Horizon:
- Improve airport access with paved entrance from Appleby Line.
- Build a multi-use terminal building with community facilities and airport business'
- Resurface exisitng runways and add a new taxiway to the west
- Build a large ramp area for transient aircraft parking
- Increase awareness of airport value to the community
- Hard surface current grass runway to increase utility